Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi friends!

Hey there!

My name is Willy. I’m 21, a senior in school for anthropology, and a sucker for a good game where I can meet new people. I just started playing Celtic Heroes and I’m really into it so far.

A little about myself: I LOVE movies, anything outdoors, I can sort of play the cello (it’s been a couple of years :( ), cooking is another hobby of mine, and gaming is one of my favorite things ever (I know I’m not alone haha). That being said, I’m hoping to making some new friends, maybe join a clan, and make the most of my time here.

Thanks!
Willy

Re: Hi friends!

Welcome Willy! It sounds like you are gonna love Celtic Heroes! This is a very social based game, so you end up getting to know your clanmates pretty well. That’s really one of the best parts of the game in my opinion.

What server are you currently playing on?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I am currently playing on Mabon I started with Druid :D
Welcome Willy! It sounds like you are gonna love Celtic Heroes! This is a very social based game, so you end up getting to know your clanmates pretty well. That’s really one of the best parts of the game in my opinion.

What server are you currently playing on?

I am currently playing on Mabon I started with Druid :D
Neat! From what I've heard of Mabon, it seems like a pretty good server with some really great people on it. Druids are a great class, and very necessary at bosses, though there are a few common issues that Druids tend to run into, just so that you are aware:

1. Running out of energy. Because a Druid's main source of damage is their skills (like Mages), they tend to run out of energy pretty quickly, and once you are out of energy, you may be in trouble! This can be fixed by skilling up your meditate skill and using it to regen in between mobs. Eventually you can start buying energy regeneration gear and energy sigils (both of which tend to be expensive, so it's probably better to keep some points in meditate for a while).

2. Slower leveling. Because a Druid's primary role is as a healer, their damage output is a bit slower and lower than other classes. That's not to say that it's bad, just that it takes a bit longer to kill mobs. Strangling Vines is a great skill that does some good damage, but it's a damage over time (DoT) skill, so it takes longer to work its magic. Another good option is to find someone else to level with, grouping up with someone will get you both exp. Even though it will be a bit less than if you were soloing, having 2 players means that you kill mobs faster and easier, so it's usually a pretty good trade off.

I'm not sure if you've had a chance to wander around the forums much, but the Druid subforum has some other great tips and tricks for playing Druids. I'd recommend starting with this thread.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!