Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Moderator

Hey everyone,

Just writing this post to let everyone know that I’ve been selected as a new moderator on the forum. I’m sure many of you know me already, I’ve been a forum member Since 2012 and a lurker since 2011 :mrgreen:

As most know sometimes forum topics get out of hand, I’m able to check the forum quite frequently during the day so should be able to moderate them effectively. Although I am new to this, so if anyone feels a topic has been wrongfully locked feel free to message me on the forum.

Robert.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: New Moderator

Awesome! One thing, just don’t go inactive like majority of others. Titles like those aren’t given to everyone and value it. I think it’s my goal in game is to be more helpful instead of just testing betas like I been since almost the start of the game. Sadly I didn’t end up becoming forum active till 2012-2013 and by the time All Guides and Moderators were given out I came late.

Re: New Moderator

Awesome! One thing, just don’t go inactive like majority of others. Titles like those aren’t given to everyone and value it. I think it’s my goal in game is to be more helpful instead of just testing betas like I been since almost the start of the game. Sadly I didn’t end up becoming forum active till 2012-2013 and by the time All Guides and Moderators were given out I came late.
Some people need to go inactive, Pig is a real busy person IRL.

Gratz Robert on forum Mod :D
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama