Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Trying to figure this game out.

Hello folks

I'm currently playing a druid on Ros, level 26ish. I haven't done much chatting or grouping partly because I haven't figured that part out and partly because I'm new and I don't want to get people killed. Can someone give me the basics to chat? I have tried to reply to whispers but can't seem to figure out how to send back what I've typed in.

Re: Trying to figure this game out.

Hi there and welcome to the chaos!
You should be able to reply to whispers by tapping the speech bubble with "..." on the left of your screen then hitting "Reply"
This should make a text line popup that you can type out a reply then hit OK.

Hope this helps (should be about the same for both android and iOS).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Hey Blu and welcome to Celtic Heroes!

Whispers should be an easy case of selecting a player then tapping whisper or using the reply command.
Have you tried messaging anyone? Usually the community is happy to assist :)

If your whispers don't send it may be a keyboard issue.
Try tapping the "Hide Chat Input" option in-game found under Settings - Chat, the keyboard could be disappearing before you can send.

Let me know if that helps!

Was trying to reply to someone who sent me a whisper first. I hit the reply option, assuming it would reply to whomever last sent me a whisper. Got the keyboard but couldn't see what I was typing on the screen. Didn't see a send so just hit the return on the keyboard map. It sent like 2 letters of my long sentence. I'll play with it some more when I get home from work.

Some other questions, you can't get a pet or mount till level 40, right?

Is auto leveling stats an OK thing?

Should I be looking to join a guild now?

And last, is there an active player run FB group for this game?

Was trying to reply to someone who sent me a whisper first. I hit the reply option, assuming it would reply to whomever last sent me a whisper. Got the keyboard but couldn't see what I was typing on the screen. Didn't see a send so just hit the return on the keyboard map. It sent like 2 letters of my long sentence. I'll play with it some more when I get home from work.

This sounds like a problem I recently had with my android phone. There is a glitch in the system (that has been reported) that doesnt allow android users to type without the chat input being turned on. Go to setting and "under chat" select HIDE CHAT INPUT. That should fix all your problems till otm figures out a patch.

The auto stat is good when you are not endgame and dont have a lot of experience.

Correct on the mounts

If you are not on epona clans can be pretty competitive and exclude certain members from drops. I would wait till u have a comprehensive view on the server and can then beat make a decision.

As for facebook, I'm not sure. A lot of servers use 3rd party apps like Line or Wechat. I would as someone on ur world to help you out with that.

Lastly, welcome to the game :)
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Some other questions,
heya blumun :) welcome to the game
you can get a lvl 1 pet or mount at level 1. You need to be level 40 to get to level 2, level 80 for level 3, level 120 for level 4, level 160 for level 5, and 200 for level 6.
It works pretty well. At first I was skeptical like you but its decent. If you want other builds you can always post in the specific subforum for your class and the community would be happy to help!
This is entirely up to you. I joined a clan at level 7 and was there until level 56 but its up to the player. Some people solo play until it is time to join an EG (end game) clan, others join a "noob clan," or a clan that specializes in killing warden, met, and sometimes frozen bosses. These clans usually recruit anyone of any level. The other option is to look for an EG feeder clan. These are "noob clan" versions of the EG clan run by the EG clan who will help gear you up and when you are of level you can get an instant invite to the main clan.

All in all its up to you and your play style.
There aren't any facebook groups, however, there are a few 3rd party application groups on line, band, and moxtra. Band is the most popular and if you want to join one of these groups I recommend downloading band. The groups on there are heavily server biased though, but if you don't mind that they work well as a community hub.

If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a PM :D
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Thanks for the help! I think I have the chat thing figured out. Now to figure out the pet and mount stuff. I did the initial quests, now I think I need tokens or something to buy them?
If you do Bounty Quests available from the Board in the Castle Courtyard then the Bounty Tokens that can be acquired from these quests can also be used to purchase Pets and Battlemounts from the Bounty Vendor in the Courtyard.

This will help get you started with the Pets and Battlemounts.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"