Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm Back!

Hey guys!!!

It's been a long journey from when I first started playing Celtic Heroes until now. If you don't know me, allow me to explain; I began playing this game four years ago in the Beltane Summer Event of 2013. I joined with my two brothers, one younger and one older. The older one, known as Ninjakajc, was a mage and quit playing at level 62, soon after we started. My younger brother, however, continued with me for a long time afterwards. We began on the iOS server Epona under multiple different names. My very first account was named Desjardins- a name I stole from a fictional book I was reading at the time. At that point, I had no clue how great the game was or how it worked, and basically spent my entire time just fooling around and trolling. Somehow my character there was invited into RedDawn, the top clan on the server at the time, full of the best and most helpful community players. Desjardins never made it past level 13. I took a very small break after his invitation, and when I came back a week later I finally decided to take the game seriously. This was the real start of my Celtic Heroes experience.

Now midsummer 2013, I created the account that I am best known for: Valrem. He was a Ranger whom I brought to level 50 before I deleted him. In the duration I played on his avatar, I made some strong friendships with some prominent figures on Epona. Most notably, I became close friends with Bane2, whom I began to trust enough to actually connect with via social media and actually speak with outside of gaming, and MazdaRanger, who helped me to understand the game thouroughly and even did me the kindness of giving me some free and expensive gear to get me started. I haven't seen Mazda since Valrem's deletion, but she is what inspired me to help others on the game and gift others with gear. I also became friends with LordTacoSauce, whom carried our friendship with over to other games as well. Because it's all in the past now, I will not list the name of the person who brought me to the decision of deleting Valrem. Long story short, at the time I trusted him more than anyone and allowed him to "borrow" a legendary dragonstaff, my most valuable possession on Valrem. Naturally, he did not in any way plan to merely "borrow" the staff; he kept it for himself. This was a result of my foolishness but has become an important experience for me that helped me grow as a person and realize some things.

At any rate, when I was at a loss as to what I should do, Lamlamwarrior and OmegaRogue came to my defense alongside Bane2 and helped me out with the situation. Unfortunately, since my departure from Epona I haven't seen any of them apart from Bane2 again. However, due to that experience and what I then considered to be a stain on my reputation, I deleted Valrem and started fresh on Kyredo. Finally, after some time with Kyredo, I settled with the name KserRogue and continued to level 90+. Bane2 did me a huge favor while I was levelling up and actually took an entire day dedicated to looting the ShadowStrike tome for me. Thus, with Bane's influence, I was able to get to where I am now. There were a large number of other characters I created in between these ones, but I never truly took the time to level any of them apart from the ones listed, so they arent worth mentioning.

Unfortunately, with OTM's major graphic update that came later on, I was forced to leave Epona. My old iPod was incapable of running the game due to my device's outdated specs. Thus, I took a large break from the game, which, if I recall correctly, lasted a good three years. Then, I turned sixteen and bought myself a newer phone. I couldn't afford to purchase an iPhone because I needed to save for a vehicle- and in all reality, $700 for a phone is totally not worth it when just a little more could get you a functional vehicle. Alas, I began playing on Android, on the server of Lir. There I immediately started and stuck with the character named Aetheon. At the same time as I was levelling him, I also slowly levelled up my alternate character- Espino, which is the Spanish masculine form of the word "thorn," with would actually be translated "Espina." Thorn seemed fitting for a Nature-based avatar, although it didnt quite fit a healer, so I made Espino a dps druid. Aetheon was carried to level 102 and is the character I still use most to this day.

Then, the cross-platform update was released. I could finally access Epona on Android. After all that time since the dragonstaff accident, I realized that the incident was a learning experience and an important part of my name. That's when I decided to retake the robe of Valrem. At first, I wanted to do this on Lir, because that's where I have the most built up. Back on Epona I have no tradeable gear left, and nothing to boost my avatar. However, I thought about it and figured no one would know Valrem on Lir. Epona is where I first built my reputation, and its on Epona that I want to rebuild it. In accordance, I plan to begin working with Val again tomorrow.

So here we are. This is my Celtic Heroes story. Now you know how it was I began and how it is I am going to start again. Please, be sure to introduce yourself and let me know if you have any questions, be it related to my story or just any personal question (my likes or dislikes, etc.). I'll be glad to answer them and happy to meet some new people!

Also, if anyone wants to train a new character with me, just let me know! I do have work and school, along with some other extracurricular activities, so I may not be able to be online altogether that often, but I'll try my best to make some time for it and see if it fits your schedule.

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Re: I'm Back!

Welcome to the forums Valrem.

And thank you for such an interesting read, I love hearing about players backstories :)
Thank you for the reply, and thanks for taking the time to read it! It's always a pleasure to know someone took the time to read one of my essays.

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."