Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Just want to say hi ^^

Hello everyone,

I am new to the game... I have started as a mage on Gwydion but have been told potentially that Donn may be more active so that may change ;) I clearly have no idea as I have literally been playing for a matter of days but thought I would get in the forums early as I am sure to have like 1000 questions!

Anyway I hope to see you around, anyone on Gwydion I am super friendly and always happy to chat so come along and say hi!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Re: Just want to say hi ^^

Hello everyone,

I am new to the game... I have started as a mage on Gwydion but have been told potentially that Donn may be more active so that may change ;) I clearly have no idea as I have literally been playing for a matter of days but thought I would get in the forums early as I am sure to have like 1000 questions!

Anyway I hope to see you around, anyone on Gwydion I am super friendly and always happy to chat so come along and say hi!
Welcome to the game Eurydice!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Re: Just want to say hi ^^

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the game and forums Eurydice!
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor