Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HiNewHere

Hello everybody, my name is Bobby from ohio 59 year old at the time soon to be 60 :). Veteran over here retiered police officer recently just joined an application called band got to make some friends :). Anyways I am new to the forums and hope I am accepted into the community. Located at server donn great clan of Concordiia level 50 druid.
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Re: HiNewHere

Hello everybody, my name is Bobby from ohio 59 year old at the time soon to be 60 :). Veteran over here retiered police officer recently just joined an application called band got to make some friends :). Anyways I am new to the forums and hope I am accepted into the community. Located at server donn great clan of Concordiia level 50 druid.
Another bob :o

Welcome to the forums and the game :-)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: HiNewHere

Another bob :o

Welcome to the forums and the game :-)

I bet it was him who took your name ;)

Welcome another bob hope to see you online
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +