Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Warrior starting out

Hey everyone! Just started this game today, my in-game name is Bellona, a reference to the Roman Goddess of War. :lol: I saw the warrior and I knew it was exactly the class I had to play. I also have a quick question that I was hoping someone, hopefully someone who was part of the development team or someone who helped designed the game, may be able to answer. I heard conflicting answers when I asked this in game, but here's the question: Does Frenzy increase the damage output of Pummel and Giant Swing? What I've heard so far is that Frenzy increases attack and melee damage, attack being the 'hit chance', and melee damage being the standard basic attack damage. That being said, since Giant Swing includes the weapon's damage, that means that Giant Swing should do more damage when Frenzy is on. However, since Pummel does not include the weapon's damage, it should not do increased damage. The other version I heard is that melee damage applies to all damage sources that is in melee range, so that includes basic attacks, Pummel, Giant Swing, and any other skill that is cast in melee range. So, what's the correct answer? I was also told that Frenzy is more of a late game skill, so I probably won't be using it anytime soon, but still, it'd be nice to know what it does exactly :D . Thank you for any help, and again, hello everyone!
Last edited by bowenwan.g on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AD Carry [Ranger]
Solitaire
Gwydion

Re: New Warrior starting out

Hey everyone! Just started this game today, my in-game name is Bellona, a reference to the Roman Goddess of War. :lol: I saw the warrior and I knew it was exactly the class I had to play. I also have a quick question that I was hoping someone, hopefully someone who was part of the development team or someone who helped designed the game, may be able to answer. I heard conflicting answers when I asked this in game, but here's the question: Does Frenzy increase the damage output of Pummel and Giant Swing? What I've heard so far is that Frenzy increases attack and melee damage, attack being the 'hit chance', and melee damage being the standard basic attack damage. That being said, since Giant Swing includes the weapon's damage, that means that Giant Swing should do more damage when Frenzy is on. However, since Pummel does not include the weapon's damage, it should not do increased damage. The other version I heard is that melee damage applies to all damage sources that is in melee range, so that includes basic attacks, Pummel, Giant Swing, and any other skill that is cast in melee range. So, what's the correct answer? I was also told that Frenzy is more of a late game skill, so I probably won't be using it anytime soon, but still, it'd be nice to know what it does exactly :D . Thank you for any help, and again, hello everyone!
Frenzy boosts your hit chance yes.
Boosts the skills that use weapon also, such as Giant Swing, Rupture, Double Attack, Sweeping blow.... and increases the damage of your auto attacks too.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw