Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hey everyone

Welcome, Dexxa! Great to see more staff on the forums.

Tell us a bit about you! Hobbies? Achievements? Food (I like that topic)? ;)

Hey Voldemort :)

Well I don't really have time for hobbies at the moment, I'm either here at work or helping to look after my new 1 week old daughter :) But when I have a spare moment I'm on my phone or tablet on CH or I'm also hooked on Clash of Clans at the moment too.

Food? Well pretty much anything that doesn't come under the "Vegetable" category, and really relying on Monster Energy drinks and Skittles to power through the sleepless nights
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Do you have a pacific role?

Yes, tell us about yourself. I promise I will not kidnap you...unless need be. 0:
Well I'm just getting settled in, but I'll be helping to answer support messages from in the game and keeping an eye on all of you on the forums as well 8-)

Always nice to have red demon named admins. I hope you are friendly and not part of an organization that is planning to enslave the common people through video games.
Don't worry, I'm friendly :)

How can you be enslaved by video games? They are so fun, people enjoy them. Can't say the same thing for slavery.

Always nice to have red demon named admins. I hope you are friendly and not part of an organization that is planning to enslave the common people through video games.
Don't worry, I'm friendly :)

How can you be enslaved by video games? They are so fun, people enjoy them. Can't say the same thing for slavery.
Easy mind control and addiction. I'm a celtic heroes addict.
Wattzon of Sulis