Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer dropping in to say Hi.

Ketesha wrote:
Jonsa wrote:
Ketesha wrote:Hello Jonsa, unfortunately I'm not that famous :( I'm more into the rock/metal music scene :P

Aw darn. Was hoping for a signature :( So are you related to anyone famous? Anyone that has a name like Kary or Margaret?

No one famous I'm afraid that I know of ! I'm not sure I even know anyone I could even consider famous! Boyfriend worked on the "Moshi Monster Village" title on mobile... With a few million downloads, I think that's all I got QQ

Oh Oh! I think I have a great aunt called Margaret. She's a twin. I think.... :?

Haha.. That stinks, use www.ancestry.com and try to find your history :)

I'm in blood relation to someone named Kary and Margaret, so I just had to ask. Ketesha... Potential to be famous, maybe Kete$ha? Hahaha, you need a nickname! Tesha or Ke$ha or Ket?

Anyone know what URPOER stands for? My clannie used it today.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Ketesha wrote:Hello Jonsa, unfortunately I'm not that famous :( I'm more into the rock/metal music scene :P

Mmmmmm I like your taste :)
Welcome to the forums! This new wave of staff seems to be so much more relaxed and laid back than the others! Hopefully there will be less of this "Being looked at" shtuff.
Jikasle - Level 168 Druid - RIP
TheDiz - 201 Rogue
DruiDiz - 145 Druid
NOVALIS

BradLey wrote:What's a typical day like?

Totally depends on what tasks we need to get done.

Client-side fixes require builds and testing the fix on a device. Server-side involves running our personal internal server to check the code's working as it should.

Not really sure what else to say :lol: Bugs can take from 5 minutes to a few days to fix depending on how complex it is. Same with new features (okay, more than likely a few hours minimum).