Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM Wulver

Weclome to the game.

Ok, here is the important question.

Don't care what world but what level are the toons you are playing?

If you aren't playing your own toon you don't know this game. Please put you toons in your sig like the rest of us so we know your personal experience. That way we can know how to target our comments too you. You may not be high enough level to experience some of our problems.
Please don't hold back on or feel that you need to reframe any of your feedback! If I have questions or need clarification on anything game related I have an amazing crew of people here at OTM I can rely on until I'm fully up to speed.

I've got more than one character of each class that I'm personally leveling up my home account and on my developer account I can quickly test out any content in the game on our internal test servers. My highest level personal character is in his early fifties killing Connachts in Shalemont Ravine. If you're wondering/concerned about my levels please keep in mind that I'm playing multiple characters, multiple playstyles and taking notes along the way.
Thank you for responding, no names or worlds required just a list of classes and levels. Btw, your level 50 is in the best part of the game.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

First of all, HI!

Nice to see you on the team! Hope your active on the forums, and maybe pop in once or twice on a feedback/suggestions topic will ya? :D

Furthermore, are you going to be playing different accounts in different worlds? I think it might be an biased decision if you play in a world where there's only one big clan, in contrast to having multiple lead clans with fiery competition between them :)

Btw, im Notso, im one of the 'douches' on the forums, and I love getting into fights :) (P.S. Do you respond to your private messages?)
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

First of all, HI!

Nice to see you on the team! Hope your active on the forums, and maybe pop in once or twice on a feedback/suggestions topic will ya? :D

Furthermore, are you going to be playing different accounts in different worlds? I think it might be an biased decision if you play in a world where there's only one big clan, in contrast to having multiple lead clans with fiery competition between them :)

Btw, im Notso, im one of the 'douches' on the forums, and I love getting into fights :) (P.S. Do you respond to your private messages?)
Hi Notso! I will make every effort to spend time in the forums when I can. I'm playing each of my characters on a different world to avoid just such a problem, so no need to worry about world bias.

In regards to private messages; If it's general feedback or discussion topic it's easier and more efficient for us to have a conversation here on the forums rather than individual responses through PM's.
Last edited by OTM Wulver on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woah, woah, woah. Did you say you used to work for Jagex? If so, would you mind telling us all of secrets they have? Please? I've been plotting to steal their tank for years!
Yes, previously I worked at Jagex. Unfortunately I can't share any secrets with you as their tank is specifically calibrated to track down oathbreakers. :D

Greetings Heroes!

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself, my name is OTM Wulver, and I’ve recently joined the One Thumb Mobile team as Lead Games Designer of Celtic Heroes.
A little background about myself, I’ve been in the Online Games industry for more than seven years working on numerous projects including Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online and RuneScape. MMO’s are my lifelong passion and I couldn’t be more excited about being a part of the Celtic Heroes community!
The team is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the Samhain Event, but I’ll try to answer any Wulver-related questions you might have (minus Update 4 spoilers).
welcome to ch grate to have a new member to the team so far the event isint bad ps neeed a vender that sell xp bost charms like 2011 been w8in a hole yr so littl disapointed
. and a revew on houses i checkd out a few mmos and Dark Legends by one thumb mobile have introduced a clan sanctuary where u can use via telport system that be awsome to put in fore clan mebrfs to hang with out being anoyed by ppl
. put a actution house its anoying trying to carry junk around and sell just some thoughts
. capes are awsome on runescape u have chieif helms ect y not clan capes
. qwevers need to be seeable also

welcome agen ps playd alot of mmo so good to meet u
World|Arawn
WoodElf|Ranger|lvl 82
Clan|None

Greetings Heroes!

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself, my name is OTM Wulver, and I’ve recently joined the One Thumb Mobile team as Lead Games Designer of Celtic Heroes.
A little background about myself, I’ve been in the Online Games industry for more than seven years working on numerous projects including Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online and RuneScape. MMO’s are my lifelong passion and I couldn’t be more excited about being a part of the Celtic Heroes community!
The team is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the Samhain Event, but I’ll try to answer any Wulver-related questions you might have (minus Update 4 spoilers).
welcome to ch grate to have a new member to the team so far the event isint bad ps neeed a vender that sell xp bost charms like 2011 been w8in a hole yr so littl disapointed
. and a revew on houses i checkd out a few mmos and Dark Legends by one thumb mobile have introduced a clan sanctuary where u can use via telport system that be awsome to put in fore clan mebrfs to hang with out being anoyed by ppl
. put a actution house its anoying trying to carry junk around and sell just some thoughts
. capes are awsome on runescape u have chieif helms ect y not clan capes
. qwevers need to be seeable also

welcome agen ps playd alot of mmo so good to meet u
Hi Woodelf, thanks for the suggestions! You can expect plenty of exciting content and systems in the future. Once we are ready to talk about our plans expect to see some great discussions in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.