Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM Wulver

Hey Wulver! Welcome to the forums.
It is good to talk with the community like this!

You said " I’ve been in the Online Games industry for more than seven years working on numerous projects."
What was your role in these projects. And how did you roll into these online games untill OTM.

What education did you follow if you dont mind me asking.

I hope to see you around!
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

hey! welcome to the community!
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

Hey Wulver! Welcome to the forums.
It is good to talk with the community like this!

You said " I’ve been in the Online Games industry for more than seven years working on numerous projects."
What was your role in these projects. And how did you roll into these online games untill OTM.

What education did you follow if you dont mind me asking.

I hope to see you around!
Thanks dsgrendar. I started off in the industry on DDO as a QA Tester. I worked on LOTRO for a number of years as a Content Designer creating quests, festival events, regions, epic storylines, mini-games, instances and raids. On RuneScape I was a Game Designer working with content developers to create and balance game features. I've also worked on a number of top secret projects in roles such as Story Lead, Content Design, and Game Design.

I got my start in the industry as a summer internship in College(or University, for my UK friends :D ) as a QA tester. I put in a lot of hard work and dedication and was hired on after I finished school as an Associate Content Designer. I graduated with a degree in business, though I was the sort of student who preferred playing MMO's with clanmates or writing short stories :geek:.

Its Great to see a new otm staff member! Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you! How long ago did you join OTM? Is this your first day? (if you dont mind me asking)

Once again I'am glad otm is getting more people working on the game! And Congratulations on joining One Thumb Mobile... Wulver!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Its Great to see a new otm staff member! Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you! How long ago did you join OTM? Is this your first day? (if you dont mind me asking)

Once again I'am glad otm is getting more people working on the game! And Congratulations on joining One Thumb Mobile... Wulver!
Hi Pestillence, it's great to be here! I joined OTM a little over a week ago and have been playing Celtic Heroes for a few months.

Hi Pestillence, it's great to be here! I joined OTM a little over a week ago and have been playing Celtic Heroes for a few months.
what world are you on? :) and character name? if u dont mind me askin :D
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

Ahem, anyway; Lead Designer as in art? If so, what pieces of MMO art have you made? (care to share? :P )
Hey guys, as well as also welcoming OTM Wulver to the team, I just to clear this up - design is not the same as art

There are five main teams working on CH:

Art team - create the visual look of things
Design team - create the ideas and stats for everything
Programming team - make things happen, so adding in new features and making sure servers are fast
Support team - help players with any issues they have, test to make sure the game is working right
Community team - look after and communicate with players on forums, Facebook, twitter, create content for and update the website

Hope that clears things up, sorry to hijack OTM Wulver's thread :D