Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The mighty pigman

i am the pigman i am the result of a rather uhmmm... (id rather not talk about it) union between guzzletusk and the fairy queen, i was left to be raised by the people of lirs reach by my "mother" when i was born without wings. The people of lirs named me pig because i liked rolling in the dirt and pooping on the ground.
when i matured i inherited the speed and wit of the fairies(i was unaware of my fairy heritage) and also the strength and ferocity of the mighty boars in stonevale. apon reaching maturity i started to grow hair in abnormal places, as well as more than normal amount of hair. my teeth grew long and pointed which were kindly removed for my by the doctor in farcrag(he died recently, just when update 3 came out, bless his soul) and my teeth were used to make my first pair of daggers.
Recently i realized my fairy heritage when i woke up with wings! (YAY) I can now tear my enemies to shreds while dazzling them with my stunning male fairy body.

and that is the (skewed and possibly inaccurate) story of the pigman!

(cant remember if it was this story or the one where i got drunk and was watching kid tv and there was a show about a pig... and named my toon after the pig... hmm)
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: The mighty pigman

well props to you! you are obviously also of higher heritage than the paltry human race infesting this world!
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out