Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

RAPIDx from Rhiannon :)

RAPIDx from Rhiannon here. Started playing this game Late December / Early January. Had my ups and downs but this game is great, everything I was looking for in an MMORPG when I was searching the app store.

Glad I got in Pre-Update 3 to see the insane difference and how far the game has now come, and am glad to be a part of it :) Inspire to be a Beta tester as I love helping out, and would like to contribute all of my ideas for the better of the game.

If you're ever feeling bored on your world or want something to do - Come over to Rhiannon and 'w RAPIDx' or one of my alts in my Sig. Will be happy to help you start out a toon in Rhiannon or even just chill :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: RAPIDx from Rhiannon :)

RAPIDx from Rhiannon here. Started playing this game Late December / Early January. Had my ups and downs but this game is great, everything I was looking for in an MMORPG when I was searching the app store.

Glad I got in Pre-Update 3 to see the insane difference and how far the game has now come, and am glad to be a part of it :) Inspire to be a Beta tester as I love helping out, and would like to contribute all of my ideas for the better of the game.

If you're ever feeling bored on your world or want something to do - Come over to Rhiannon and 'w RAPIDx' or one of my alts in my Sig. Will be happy to help you start out a toon in Rhiannon or even just chill :)
Ik!!!! If i had started pro-update... i'd have a completely different perspective. Even tho ma character says 26. I started late janurary/early feburary
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Hey fellow Eve!!

Tog
ROFLMAO!!!!!

*smh* oh tog.... :roll:

I can barely type anymore, im laughing too hard. He is a general of Eternal Sin. :D

love ya tog, lmao.

Lady Rosethorn of Rhiannon
Guardian and Scribe to Rapture Eve
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

Hey fellow Eve!!

Tog
ROFLMAO!!!!!

*smh* oh tog.... :roll:

I can barely type anymore, im laughing too hard. He is a general of Eternal Sin. :D

love ya tog, lmao.

Lady Rosethorn of Rhiannon
Guardian and Scribe to Rapture Eve
Hey. Well I'm just good at burning and freezing stuff. I never claimed to be intelligent. Sorry Rapidx.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)