Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introducing (drumroll please) S E C R E T S!!

In Game- Hello celtic heroes community!!! This is Secrets world Taranis (beast world) , clan DREAD, lvl 26 warrior (wanna be dragon killer :twisted: ), with a rank of powerful basher (hope to get invincible (best warrior rank))!!! I currently use: Dauntless Gloves, Dauntless Boots, Dauntless Helm, Redclaw Greaves, Ancient Scale Breastplate, Ancient Falchion, Training Buckler, Bronze Amulet of Energy, Greater Charstone Ring, Snowflake Ring, and Signet of Lir. My alternate character is Branwen, world Taranis, clan DREAD, lvl 52 (powerful healer (418, no rings) :twisted: ), with a rank of Powerful Priestess (maybe higher). I currently use, Goldsong Gauntlets, Goldsong Boots, Meadowsun Helm, Goldsong Greaves, Woven Silverleaf Breastplate, no rings except Signet of Lir.

In Real Life- IRL I love to play soccer, and play celtic heroes. Some fun facts (not so fun once you hear them... :? ) about me; I broke my collarbone when i was six, I have sprained my neck twice (once when I was nine the other time not but a week ago), i have arthritis in my neck, and some of my neck joints have fused together so my whole neck doesn't function together. I live in Tennesseee. Hope to cya in game!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by rouge1235 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity