Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introducing MrTubaPerson

Hi, I'm MrTubaPerson, and as my name suggests, I play tuba. :D

I have 5 characters and a bank. I'm in the world Lugh, and main is a (currently) level 66 Druid. I have one of all the other class types as well, ranging from level 23 to level 30. I play the game as fairly as I can and don't beg, but definitely don't turn down free stuff or if some noob wants to pay me 10k for a moon. :lol:

I'm a slow leveler, as I've been playing since January but haven't gotten my characters to a decent level yet, but I think I have a fairly good understanding of most of the game mechanics. Part of my slow leveling is that I don't like to grind for long periods of time, and I usually end up Tap Dancing or doing the Shaman Shuffle in the Tavern. For this reason, and that I've seen a few others doing the same thing, I have suggested multiple times to OTM to introduce non-combat activities that possibly can help the player later during the combat (*AHEM*). You can find a lot of my posts in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, and sometimes my ideas are just plain ridiculous. :lol: Don't feel bad to call me out and say, "Hey, that's just dumb."

Also, I am being hunted by Voldemort, so if you see him let him know that I still have his nose :lol:
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D