Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HELLO WORLD,well i said hello awhile,watev you get my point

Hey whatsup fellow celtic heroes! ITs your favorite ranger COOPER! Ya ive played since last july, i think we should put bios on our topics on this forum, anyone agree? Well screw your opinion im doin it anyway!
A long time ago in a galaxy far far- Dangit wrong intro!

Its the year 234 BC and Dragons have become extinct to most parts of the world and only few remain (Im listening to skyrim theme inspired me about dragon) and it is a very rare power to be able to ride and befriend a dragon. There is a knighthood order known as the Rangers of the Dragons Breathe. They are all highly skilled soldiers and each have the ability to ride a dragon. Though there numbers have been dwindling because the lack of dragons. Each Ranger must master Dragon riding,Dragon Language, Archery, Swordmenship, stealth, tactics, survival skills and diplomacy. The Rangers nemesis's, a dragon hunting group known as the Slayers have been slaughtering large amounts of dragons in the fast decade and have been killing amounts of Rangers as well. A young new Ranger,Cooper has just been accepted into the Rangers of the Dragons Breathe was sent on a mission to scout out an area to find a nest of dragon eggs a 2 days before the Slayers attacked Fort DawnWing, the last Ranger stronghold. When Cooper returned the seige was already raging.He fought his way to the Great Hall where the last of the Rangers were fighting. By the time he finally made it he saw the Slayers behead the Dragons Champion, or headmaster Ranger, Geoffrey. Geoffrey was the only reason Cooper was in the Rangers as Geoffrey saved Cooper from bandits when he was 13 and saw the boy had skills, and was like a father to him after his parents died. In full out rage Cooper ran in and slaughtered every single Slayer in the room. As he was leaving Slayers rushed in from every door.Coopers dragon, Alviuun crashed through the wall creating a path for Cooper. As Cooper tried to mount Alviuun, he told Cooper to run as he held them off, one of the first things they teach you is that dragons are the wisest creatures on the planet, so he ran. He was the last of his order, and to his knowledge his dragon was the last of its kind. He has traveled to Celtic lands to try to restart the Order....

Hey guys tell my how you like my little backstory :D Try making some of your own, feel free to use part of my story in your ill try to read your backstories and comment on em :)

Lets rebuild the Rangers of the Dragons Breathe!

Edit:Hehe derp derp, ima lvl 100 Ranger, always loved rangers in everygame, im in Celts. Hehe fits my story, soo yea. Any new rangers have questions ask or pm me

Re: HELLO WORLD,well i said hello awhile,watev you get my po

Hmm I'm going to try a short back story.

It's been 2012 years traveling through time and space searching... Searching every nook and cranny. I have realized what the myths have been trying to tell me and the other "Dragon Hunters". We must kill the last dragon, the last dragon they call Aggragoth. The myths told us that he lived in a cave past the treacherous lava pit. The journey has been merciless, but yet we keep searching, until we find this one they call Aggragoth and Slay the beast.

(May continue, depending on feedback lol)
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me