Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Who am I?

Hi my name is Luke. I play on Morrigan server as a druid. I'm lvl 121. I foolishly named my druid Morrigan LIO ( LIO Is my full name initials ) I didn't think that I would stick with him long or I would have given myself a better name. But who new it I was hooked and by the time I realised my name sucked it was too late to start again.

Anyway I joined this forum to make a game suggestion. If your daring and up for a read please look up my other post
Last edited by Lio on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Who am I?

Welcome to the forums :D
Thank you Muldar. Hmm I have seen that name referred to in a few of the other posts I came across. You seem important around here
Muldar is one of our gods, the God of...endless information and smilies!
:lol:
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

God of endless smiles and information. Has an admin looked at my game suggestion over in the " moaners graveyard "
I see all :shock:

Don't worry no suggestions go unseen, I'm on all day (sometimes night) and report all feedback to the team for future additions to the game.

When you see the bird next to you after you scroll down lol.
Warrior- 222+
Druid- 100+
Ranger-100+
Rouge-120+

Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.