Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old Met Weapon quest

Hi there, I'm having trouble finding the rare wisps needed to complete my meteoric weapon quest. I heard the quest got updated but I still have the wisp quest and can't find any wisps. Do they even exist anymore?

Re: Old Met Weapon quest

Hi there, I'm having trouble finding the rare wisps needed to complete my meteoric weapon quest. I heard the quest got updated but I still have the wisp quest and can't find any wisps. Do they even exist anymore?
Yes, the meteoric quest was updated. If you send in a support ticket telling them that you have the old quest, they should be able to help you out and give you the new quest instead. The wisps are no more.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yes, the meteoric quest was updated. If you send in a support ticket telling them that you have the old quest, they should be able to help you out and give you the new quest instead. The wisps are no more.
Thank you for that, I have contacted support 4 times in game. 1st time didn't help, 2nd time they reset the base quest but didn't remove the wisp quest so jaryn would only talk to me about wisps. I contacted them a 3rd time and they restarted the wisp quest for me. I then contacted them a 4th time and they said they can't remove the wisp quest as it is the main quest which it isn't. Enchanted is.

Jaryn actually has a ? Above his head indicating I can proceed with enchanted and hopefully get the new quest. But I can't if I still have the wisp quest active.

Thank you for that, I have contacted support 4 times in game. 1st time didn't help, 2nd time they reset the base quest but didn't remove the wisp quest so jaryn would only talk to me about wisps. I contacted them a 3rd time and they restarted the wisp quest for me. I then contacted them a 4th time and they said they can't remove the wisp quest as it is the main quest which it isn't. Enchanted is.

Jaryn actually has a ? Above his head indicating I can proceed with enchanted and hopefully get the new quest. But I can't if I still have the wisp quest active.
Strange. Unfortunately I can’t really give you any other advice....it’s all up to Support. It’s odd that they would do that for an old quest though...the only reason I can think of is that they didn’t realize that it was an old quest (there are a lot of quests in the game, plus it was changed a long time ago). I’m not sure if you said it in past messages, but maybe try one more support ticket, telling them that it’s an old quest and no longer is possible to complete. Perhaps they will be able to look into it in more depth.

Good luck.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!