Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need to recover my account

I messaged onethumbmobile support a while back but never got a reply. I sent them a couple emails yesterday regarding my account that I cannot log into because I forgot the password and username. I created the account when the game was new so I never put in a recovery email. I have purchases recorded and I know perdy much everything about the account like the character name, world, lvl, gear, guild, other players, etc. I don’t know if I have to post here first to get a ticket. Hopefully I can get my old account back! If not I would like to hear back from the support team if I can!

Re: Need to recover my account

I messaged onethumbmobile support a while back but never got a reply. I sent them a couple emails yesterday regarding my account that I cannot log into because I forgot the password and username. I created the account when the game was new so I never put in a recovery email. I have purchases recorded and I know perdy much everything about the account like the character name, world, lvl, gear, guild, other players, etc. I don’t know if I have to post here first to get a ticket. Hopefully I can get my old account back! If not I would like to hear back from the support team if I can!
Forum posts typically do the trick in getting them to reply
Sorry it’s taken so long, I wish you luck in getting your account back :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at