Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unable to register account, unable to recover password

Does anyone know how to contact the support outside the ingame support feature?

The trouble began when I attempted to report a bot through the service feature. Hmm, I need to register my account first, not a big deal. So I tried to register the account. I gave my email, and a new password. I got a screen telling me the password is not correct. So I tried to connect the account to my Facebook profile, with the end result that I got logged out of my account. Now what? Apparently the game would log me in using a different username. So I tried to log into my account with the username I have my characters on.

Too bad I didn't write down my password in a proper place. The password recovery feature doesn't work for me either. When I enter my username and password, I get an 'usename or email incorrect' message. I'm a paying user, so I assume I can prove my identity with receipts from by bank and/or Google Play store.

Re: Unable to register account, unable to recover password

You can email support@onethumbmobile.com, give them the account username, names/servers/levels of the characters on the account, dates and amounts of platinum purchases, and in this case, your Facebook name may be helpful as well (it's up to you whether you want to include that just in case they do need it).

That will all help them identify that you are the correct account owner, and then they should be able to help you out.

Keep in mind that it may be up to a couple days before you hear back from them, they may have a backlog of requests from the weekend that they will need to get through first.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Unable to register account, unable to recover password

Does anyone know how to contact the support outside the ingame support feature?

The trouble began when I attempted to report a bot through the service feature. Hmm, I need to register my account first, not a big deal. So I tried to register the account. I gave my email, and a new password. I got a screen telling me the password is not correct. So I tried to connect the account to my Facebook profile, with the end result that I got logged out of my account. Now what? Apparently the game would log me in using a different username. So I tried to log into my account with the username I have my characters on.

Too bad I didn't write down my password in a proper place. The password recovery feature doesn't work for me either. When I enter my username and password, I get an 'usename or email incorrect' message. I'm a paying user, so I assume I can prove my identity with receipts from by bank and/or Google Play store.
When you link your Facebook account to Celtic Heroes, you have to click 'Sign In With Facebook' instead of entering a Username and Password.