Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Problem

Hey, I have a real problem.

I’m running iOS 12.1 on a 6s
When the update came out nothing worked. It crashed immediately.
I contacted support and followed suggestions. Still no good
I have an android and tried that. Still no good
I RESET MY iPhone and put everything back MANUALLY - no good
Now this am it seems to work. I made a new character - probably the 10th, it seems ok
Except the problem is - and the reason I first contacted support remains..

When I was playing I didn’t think about a Password. It just logged in .. easy
I’m registered here with the same game name so I thought all was good
BUT I cannot get my password for my user ID from the game login.

I’ve tried all my email accounts and I only have 1 user name which is this one Maev.
I had no idea the way this all worked when I made my character but what I know is I have I game character called Maev who is a 80 level Mage. I cannot play it. There is no way to find out if my user Id is also Maev. It should be but when I try that I do not get the ability to reset password.

Guys I have tried everything - rebuilt my entire phone from zero.. that’s not fair. All I wanted was not to have wasted all the time and $$ I spent leveling up.

The user name should be Maev, character name also Maev, registered name on this board Maev and the email address should be the one that is registered... I even tried contacting support. They just point me at the board.

Way I see it unless someone can help me get my user logged in - which I suppose gets my character back .. I am totally dead in the water. I have to start over with a newbie. That is daunting.

HELP!!! Thanks

Re: Account Problem

Hello, I made a new topic for your post, renamed title, and moved to ask for help subforum so we can help you better.

Are you sure your username is the same as your character name? That's not possible, so it probably is something similar. If you still can't log in please email support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Re: Account Problem

Hello, I made a new topic for your post, renamed title, and moved to ask for help subforum so we can help you better.
-
First - thanks for re-organizing the post.

I sent an email o support and listed everything I could think of. The best identifiers that it's me are probably the purchases, I sent a complete list, and a few things in the bank. Lots of other things are visible on inspection
We'll see how it goes. I'm going to make sure I sent the post in a format support can deal with now.

I made a new character, it is much faster the second go around, MUCH so it should take about half the time to get back to where i was and it's a better build and a way better name LOL

Thanks very much for replying and helping...

Maev