Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Support appeals

You can re-check your Spam Folder. You might want to make sure that the email isn't being auto-filtered to trash as spam, as well. All the appeals have received answers.
I have resent it and i have nothing in my trash or spam
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Did nothing? This is what players do they try to sell accounts or items for real profit and when they got banned " I got banned for no reason this is not right" shut up you tried cheating the game and got caught I seen your posts on band of you selling unfathomable don't play innocent

Did nothing? This is what players do they try to sell accounts or items for real profit and when they got banned " I got banned for no reason this is not right" shut up you tried cheating the game and got caught I seen your posts on band of you selling **** don't play innocent
Holy....
Okay first off people do plenty of things every day, some are right some are wrong. We all live with our choices, that is just life, and that includes our mistakes. But does this mean people can't make up for their mistakes? What should the statute of limitations be for holding a grudge ;)
Second off, at the same time some people do things that will affect each and every single one of us every day, both positively and negatively, that is also just life.
In this case however your language and attitude are just not warranted. If you have evidence that contradicts the story being told here send it to VR's support staff. Although it may feel like it helps, cussing and shouting on the forums at people never accomplishes anything.

So
Lets all just take a step back and chill out ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Did nothing? This is what players do they try to sell accounts or items for real profit and when they got banned " I got banned for no reason this is not right" shut up you tried cheating the game and got caught I seen your posts on band of you selling **** don't play innocent
If you feel that a user has bought/sold an account and you have proof, please send an email with all the info to support@onethumbmobile.com. This is the best way to report rulebreaking behavior. Reporting someone publicly on the forums will only get the post locked.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide