Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forgot username

Hello, Mulder. Recently the game has gone through crossplatform and well you see I have multiple accounts so I can duel device and when I change the username on my lvl 181 Mage, I haven't loged on him in a while and completely forgot the username. Could you please private message me, I don't want to give out my personal information.

Re: Forgot username

Hello, Mulder. Recently the game has gone through crossplatform and well you see I have multiple accounts so I can duel device and when I change the username on my lvl 181 Mage, I haven't loged on him in a while and completely forgot the username. Could you please private message me, I don't want to give out my personal information.
For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com
If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

Hai Muldar, I forgot to mention that I have already sent an email to support and they haven't replied, it's been 3+ months now and still no reply, I went ahead and made another email and I still haven't gotten a reply, It's been a while. I was hoping you could speed up the process :/, Really do wanna play my Mage again.

Hai Muldar, I forgot to mention that I have already sent an email to support and they haven't replied, it's been 3+ months now and still no reply, I went ahead and made another email and I still haven't gotten a reply, It's been a while. I was hoping you could speed up the process :/, Really do wanna play my Mage again.
Hello,

Could you please send me a PM with the correct information and I shall see what can be done to help?

Thank you!
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!