Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account conflict PW

I keep trying to log into my account and I keep getting ACCOUNT CONFLICT PW change required message.... What do I do? Gwydion is the world and tidus99 is name

Re: Account conflict PW

I keep trying to log into my account and I keep getting ACCOUNT CONFLICT PW change required message.... What do I do? Gwydion is the world and tidus99 is name
Hi, can you PM me your account name and if you were iOS or Android prior to the cross-platform update? Thanks.

Apparently I can't pm u. Not been on forums long enough... Account name is REMOVED. Charachter name is tidus99 and I was on iOS before crosplatform

Apparently I can't pm u. Not been on forums long enough... Account name is REMOVED. Charachter name is tidus99 and I was on iOS before crosplatform
I've removed your account conflict and updated your username:

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

I'll remove your username from your previous posts.
Same is happening with me ;^;
Can you provide me with your character name and world?

Thanks

I hate to keep bugging you guys. Because you helped me out so much... However it no longer said account conflict PW..... Now it said user or pass is incorrect. I tried everything guys. What do I do now? I haven't linked it to my email but now I can't do even that. Any ideas?

hey guys ive been having a problem with my game saying that the account name is conflicted any help would be great
name is camacama and world is rosemerta

hey guys ive been having a problem with my game saying that the account name is conflicted any help would be great
name is camacama and world is rosemerta
Hey dude! Try not to reply to old and outdated topics in the future, feel free to make a new post with your issues in the future.

For the account name conflicted issue, please send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com with the account username and tell them the issue. Support should be able to easily help you, but it may take a few days for them to get back with you.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!