Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Getting banned on forum

So apparently my forum account got permanently banned. Reason? "Insulting and hate"
My forum name was moonie, some of you may know me. I barely post or comment on topics let alone insult anyone. I cant even recall the last time i commented on anything so why the permanent ban with a vague reason. Anyone else experience this?

Id like to see the comment i made that was so explicit and hateful that it warranted a permanent ban and sorry for posting here about this but i sent a support ticket in game, emailed muldar and sent an SMS.

Edit- im also unable to private message an otm member due to having to make a new forum account.

Re: Getting banned on forum

Oh I didn’t know you could get banned in here. I better stop trolling around. Sorry for my troll guys, I will stop from now on

If you're constantly breaking forum rules then i suppose but thats not the case for me. Ive never been banned on the forum so apparently theres a new otm member taking their job way too seriously or in my case- wrongfully banning people.

Still waiting on OTM's response

Re: Getting banned on forum

I believe you were caught in the mysterious mobile ip that was banned before even I started here.

I've tried to get the ip from players affected for years but it still remains a mystery.

If it happens again, log your ip and email me, I'll wipe it from the list.