Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Still cant access account

I contacted support and was able to get one of my accounts working but one I'm still having problems with. If I try and reset the password, I get an error invalid email or username. If I go to make a new account and use the username, it says it already exits and I only have 1 email address.

I have 2 characters under the account under Rosemerta, Nightsqueen (rouge) and Ironcored (warrior).

Can someone point me in the right directions. I've been emailing support for a couple of weeks and don't want to seem like I'm hounding them.

Thank you

Re: Still cant access account

I contacted support and was able to get one of my accounts working but one I'm still having problems with. If I try and reset the password, I get an error invalid email or username. If I go to make a new account and use the username, it says it already exits and I only have 1 email address.

I have 2 characters under the account under Rosemerta, Nightsqueen (rouge) and Ironcored (warrior).

Can someone point me in the right directions. I've been emailing support for a couple of weeks and don't want to seem like I'm hounding them.

Thank you
OTM is typically out of office on the weekends, so no one from OTM will be able to get back to you until Monday morning UK time either on forums or email.

The best way I have found to get in touch with OTM is to email them and send Muldar and Tadaah pms on the forums asking them if they can look into your problem. In the past they have helped with support stuff some of the time.

Good luck on getting your account fixed!
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Still cant access account

i would suggest emailing: support@onethumbmobile.com // they usually reply by the end of each fridays. Make sure to give them as much info about issue as possible, tell them character name, level, server, other characters on the accounts, items on your main character, the more info the less it will take. not enough info will result in them emailing you again asking for more information.