Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Conflict PW

Ever since the cross-platform update, I have been unable to login due to the "Account Conflict PW" issue. "Account name is conflicted, change required." Is the message I always receive no matter what I try to do to get a positive result. My username is [REMOVED] on both IOS and Android; I did send an email regarding this problem several months ago, however was given no response. I would love to get this issue worked out in order to play the game again as soon as I possibly could, thanks.
Hey Cooler,

Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Cheers
I am also having the same problem. My username is ***** on both iOS and Android. Can you delete my Android account since I mainly play iOS? I e-mailed One-Thumb Support but they never replied.
please remove your username as its unsafe

Hey Cooler,

Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Cheers
I am also having the same problem. My username is ***** on both iOS and Android. Can you delete my Android account since I mainly play iOS? I e-mailed One-Thumb Support but they never replied.
Would it help if I changed my forum username?

You posted username to your account which is fairly easy to get hacked in this game. I would advice editing the post with your username and mailing muldar for a forum name change

You posted username to your account which is fairly easy to get hacked in this game. I would advice editing the post with your username and mailing emailing muldar for a forum name change
What's his email?

You posted username to your account which is fairly easy to get hacked in this game. I would advice editing the post with your username and mailing emailing muldar for a forum name change
What's his email?
His email is probably muldar@onethumbmobile.com
But it be easier to just private message him

What's his email?
His email is probably muldar@onethumbmobile.com
But it be easier to just private message him
Okay! By the way, have you now deleted my Android account?

Hi Muldar,

I have account conflict as well with both of my accounts with usernames ******** and **********. ive been trying to log in because i want to return. I have sent a support email but never had a reply. i have bought plats in one of the accounts through android. please help me. Thank you

Been patiently waiting for a little while longer; still no reply. Would love to get playing again, thanks!
Cooler (Level 220 Warrior)
Coora (Level 150+ Ranger)
Coola (Level 50 Mage)
Belenus Server
Ronin