Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support

So I haven’t been able to access my account since first trying around Christmas and I’ve tried about everything, but still have failed to get it back.

I first pmed an OTM helper but I was told he couldn’t help me, so I pmed another admin and didn’t get a reply. So I pmed a second admin and he/she sent me one reply a day for about a week before telling me to email support. After waiting a little bit I then proceeded to make a post on the forums that got zero replies. A few days after that I got a pm from an admin asking if it was a different issue and when I replied no, I never got a response back. The big problem is that I’m watching these admins post on other forums days after I sent them a message that wasn’t replied to. So I made this second post to try and get help. It’s been over a week since my emails to support (and I saw a post that said they try to get to them by every Friday) and 2-3 weeks since I first sought out help. I just want my account back guys...

Re: Support

So I haven’t been able to access my account since first trying around Christmas and I’ve tried about everything, but still have failed to get it back.

I first pmed an OTM helper but I was told he couldn’t help me, so I pmed another admin and didn’t get a reply. So I pmed a second admin and he/she sent me one reply a day for about a week before telling me to email support. After waiting a little bit I then proceeded to make a post on the forums that got zero replies. A few days after that I got a pm from an admin asking if it was a different issue and when I replied no, I never got a response back. The big problem is that I’m watching these admins post on other forums days after I sent them a message that wasn’t replied to. So I made this second post to try and get help. It’s been over a week since my emails to support (and I saw a post that said they try to get to them by every Friday) and 2-3 weeks since I first sought out help. I just want my account back guys...
Hey Ara,

Myself and the Support Team are currently working through emails from the Winter Backlog so there may be a small delay.

You should have an email by Friday.

Thanks

Re: Support

Just wanted to say that I got my account back with everything on it. It took a bit but in the end it worked great, thanks OTM!
Me and Morgana blitzed through most of them yesterday, I gave her some chocolates as thanks :lol:

Glad to hear you are back!