Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account name Conflicted

I am a rogue on Epona with the name Yuvraj at level 187, I've been playing the game since the last 3 years+ and have always loved coming back to the game whenever I got the time. This time I tried to login but it showed account name Conflicted , I sent an email to the support email Id but have not received a response , what should I do to get back my account and character and play again

Re: Account name Conflicted

I am a rogue on Epona with the name Yuvraj at level 187, I've been playing the game since the last 3 years+ and have always loved coming back to the game whenever I got the time. This time I tried to login but it showed account name Conflicted, I sent an email to the support email Id but have not received a response , what should I do to get back my account and character and play again
Wait until Monday, hopefully, an Admin will be here to help you out. Welcome back to this amazing game btw c:

Re: Account name Conflicted

I am a rogue on Epona with the name Yuvraj at level 187, I've been playing the game since the last 3 years+ and have always loved coming back to the game whenever I got the time. This time I tried to login but it showed account name Conflicted, I sent an email to the support email Id but have not received a response , what should I do to get back my account and character and play again
Wait until Monday, hopefully, an Admin will be here to help you out. Welcome back to this amazing game btw c:
Admin finally got back to me :D thanks!