Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How do I get a permanent mount?

I have been playing Celtic Heroes for a couple months. I noticed that you can obtain a mount by completing bounty quests and trading 25 tokens for a Hunter's Prize token, and with that I can get a mount. Well to my surprise I was only able to use the mount once before it disappeared from inventory. How do I obtain a permanent mount that I can always use and never disappears?

Re: How do I get a permanent mount?

I have been playing Celtic Heroes for a couple months. I noticed that you can obtain a mount by completing bounty quests and trading 25 tokens for a Hunter's Prize token, and with that I can get a mount. Well to my surprise I was only able to use the mount once before it disappeared from inventory. How do I obtain a permanent mount that I can always use and never disappears?
You can resurrect that mount after 1hr of play without it, immediately anywhere for one Mount Whistle, or immediately at Bowen the Horsemaster at the north ley of Farcrag Castle, for 100g. If you wish to obtain a permanent mount, you will need to talk to the players of your server, and buy one off them.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]