Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Trouble with login

I can't log into any of my accounts it's saying password are wrong even tho there not and then that the name is conflicted and needs to be changed this happened last update and I fixed it using ^android to sign in now it not working so what do I do

Re: Trouble with login

I can't log into any of my accounts it's saying password are wrong even tho there not and then that the name is conflicted and needs to be changed this happened last update and I fixed it using ^android to sign in now it not working so what do I do
Hi Dovakin, Thanks for letting us know, we will be handling this issue tomorrow when we are back in office.

Please ensure your account details are correct and if you are prompted with the account conflict notice that you proceed through username modification.
(If you receive an error while doing so we will assist in manually de-conflicting your account.)

If you attempt to sign in using your standard username (Without ^android tag) are you notified of an account conflict?

Thanks

Example^android it tells me wrong password when I do it without the ^android then it tells me conflict with name.....thx for response I'll be patient and wait till tomorrow to try
Can you provide me with your character name and world?

Thanks
I have the same issue i use username^ios in logging in before the recent update, but now its no longer working.. Im lvl 220 mage in danu ign acolyte
Manually deconflicted.

To sign in add ios or android to the end eg: EXAMPLEios

I'm also having this trouble with my toons on fingal, my rogue regal and my ranger Ether Felix
Your rogue does not appear to be conflicted, your ranger however is.

I've removed the conflict and renamed the username to USERNAMEandroid.

If you cannot sign into Regal please contact support@onethumbmobile.com with the following details.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

I'm having the same conflict issue with my account. I can't log into my ranger Brigitte on Rhiannon. Not really sure how to fix it though.
They say you need to find "The Muld" ;)

Account deconflicted and username updated to USERNAMEios and USERNAMEandroid.

Should let you login, any trouble let me know.