Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need Help Bad

Hi everyone and anyone from otm i need help bad i was at work for about 3 hours and then i log on when i got home and i relized all my items were gone im so sad and i need help i had about 200 dollars worth of stuff and i dont know what to do can anybody plz help me ive never given out my password to anybody and nobody has gotten on to my device

Re: Need Help Bad

Send a support ticket in game asking what happened to your items. You should also change your password and ensure your account is registered to a safe email.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

In the event of suspicious activity on your account or if you feel you have been hacked, change your password immediately.

Be advised that account sharing is against our usage policies and if have evidence of such; the losses incurred during such periods will not be reimbursed.

Furthermore maintaining your account and items is a user’s responsibility as we are unable to return traded or lost items that appear as being conducted by you.

Thanks

Muldar i have never shared traded or did anything with my items on my account i log in and my items have disappeared ive completely lost about 200$ worth of stuff. And so what you guys are saying is that i cant get my items back? Because i have never traded shared or even sent my items in the mail they just disappeared

Muldar i have never shared traded or did anything with my items on my account i log in and my items have disappeared ive completely lost about 200$ worth of stuff. And so what you guys are saying is that i cant get my items back? Because i have never traded shared or even sent my items in the mail they just disappeared
If you believe items have disappeared due to error, please submit an in-game Support Ticket with the full names of any missing items and our Support Team will investigate further.

Thanks