Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with appeals lately?

Please ensure you have all the relevant account information attached in your appeal:

• Account Username
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (values) on the account
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character

As the Appeal Team will be unable to process your appeal without this data.

The team should typically reply within 7 - 14 days.

Thanks

Dude don't worry about it, they just copy and paste the same thing even if I've done correctly, check all of the posts about appeals and even lost accounts not reply too
Well first of all if you have specific information for each question they ask, not just broad information, then it shouldn't take long. I personally have no problems with support. If you need a item back give a time frame you dropped it in and the name of the item, not just a dagger or a sword, the whole name of the item. Support has always answered back to my tickets and pm's in less than a week. It only took me at the most two weeks to get my account unbanned.

Again make sure you answer every question with as much detail as you possibly can. That will almost definitely help them do their job faster.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Dude don't worry about it, they just copy and paste the same thing even if I've done correctly, check all of the posts about appeals and even lost accounts not reply too
Well first of all if you have specific information for each question they ask, not just broad information, then it shouldn't take long. I personally have no problems with support. If you need a item back give a time frame you dropped it in and the name of the item, not just a dagger or a sword, the whole name of the item. Support has always answered back to my tickets and pm's in less than a week. It only took me at the most two weeks to get my account unbanned.

Again make sure you answer every question with as much detail as you possibly can. That will almost definitely help them do their job faster.
Dude I have screenshots of me sending appeals from 2014, with all the information that says, also if you look on CH website it does not say what he has been telling us to do for appeals, it says to :
Name A toon on account
World
And SHORT reason for unban
Also, how do they expect me to remember stuff on the account, it's been YEARS, I was a kid

Dude I have screenshots of me sending appeals from 2014, with all the information that says, also if you look on CH website it does not say what he has been telling us to do for appeals, it says to :
Name A toon on account
World
And SHORT reason for unban
Also, how do they expect me to remember stuff on the account, it's been YEARS, I was a kid
Im having the same problem too, i've been of celtic heroes for about a year or so and just recently got back into the game but i couldnt remember my details. I had accounts on both IOS servers and andriod server. I sent support multiple mails and they take their time in replying to my emails even when i do add all the required details which i think is a bit unfair. If any site admin is reading this, i am currently trying to recover my level 91 mage on the server Donn and ive already sent pm's to some admins on here, so please respond!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 91 Warrior: Sparco

You UHey, I talked to u guys before about my character Wardon but I had the wrong email. Like you asked before the account was created around November or December of 2011. There a good amount of friends on my friends list a few of them should be: Cryptic, Tacos, P1R4HN4, Lopsam, Florianpans2, FlorianPRange, FlorianPDruid. I don't know if any of these people have defriended me or not. Some items I had on my character are: heroic ammy of rejuvenation, heroic boots of speed, heroic gloves of haste, wyrmbone axe, frozen helmet, frozen chest plate, and frozen greaves. That's all I can remeber that u asked for, for info. If you need more Plz tell message me back with what you need. (First time I contacted with correct email)

OTM Supports response:
Hi, PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: if you could just verify as many of the following as possible for your lost account: username, platinum purchases (values), premium purchases (items/upgrades), trades on the account, some banked items on a particular character, character names and the account creation date (estimate). The more of these details you can provide will help us move your claim along faster. Thanks -Support

This was my response:
Thanks for the fast reply guys. The account username is ****. Past platinum purchases would be 2 100$ purchases for super combo elixers and chests from the first summer event. Some trades are to my other character Cryptic containing my heroic ammulet of rejuvination, heroic boots of speed, heroic gloves of haste, dagger of bounty. Character names on the account is just one Wardon lvl153 warrior. The account should have been created around november or december of the year 2011 the first year the game was created.

This was a year after my account was banned. After that they asked for a explanation of why it was banned. Once I had replied with the explanation the account was unbanned in a few days. This whole process actually took less than a week.

So either you guys aren't giving the correct information or something that can only be explained by OTM is happening.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger