Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lost my character, requesting to get it back

Sorry if its wrong place to write but i couldnt write on the place i should maybe because i have just registered.
I have lost my account that had a yellow hunter which i was using for fun but when i needed to delete it i forgot my fashion set and this is why i am writing, if any of the support members contact with me i will try to give more information as much as i remember.
Last edited by FrozenHeaven on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue-180+ Gwydion

Relentless

Re: Lost my account, requesting to get it back

Hey Frozen,

Moved this over to Ask for Help.

Have you simply deleted a character on your account or are you unable to remember the details of your account?

If you have simply deleted, you submit an in-game Support Ticket and our Support Team can restore your character so long as you have enough character slots.

If you have lost your details please contact our team at [email protected] with the following:

• Account Username
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (values) on the account
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character

Thanks

Re: Lost my account, requesting to get it back

Sorry i meant character. Username was [REMOVED] ,character was a rogue girl i guess, it has been 2-3 months i have lost it i dont remember its lvl probably 20+.I have tried to contact the support team from support tool in the game but that takes so much time if you can help me that would be great and i'd really appreciate it if you can help me muldar. Have been waiting for months to retake it.I have all the account information and most info of the character havent purchase any plats with because it has created for entertainment in castle.
Thanks
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed account info.
Rogue-180+ Gwydion

Relentless

Re: Lost my character, requesting to get it back

Are you able to check the deleted character on crackerbeans account, i may have forgotten its name (mrs twizzler is name of my other character in other account) crackerbeans account is mine at the moment(bought the account from someone else cant remember the name right now). Can login with it if you want to correct that its mine
Rogue-180+ Gwydion

Relentless