Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I can't log in, please help!

My account does not load. It only reads "Loading Game" and then kicks me out for server idleness. I haven't logged in in three weeks. I sent a ticket to support but they only told me I should empty my cashe. I have an iPhone so their is no cashe to be empty. I deleted the game and installed it and I still can't log in. I reset the iPhone and nothing. I tried logging in from my iPad and friends iPhone and nothing!! I can't log in to my account! My username is jioblade and it is a mage level 106. I have lux on that character and I have spent $200 on my account. Please help me get back my account!

Thank you

Re: I can't log in, please help!

My account does not load. It only reads "Loading Game" and then kicks me out for server idleness. I haven't logged in in three weeks. I sent a ticket to support but they only told me I should empty my cashe. I have an iPhone so their is no cashe to be empty. I deleted the game and installed it and I still can't log in. I reset the iPhone and nothing. I tried logging in from my iPad and friends iPhone and nothing!! I can't log in to my account! My username is jioblade and it is a mage level 106. I have lux on that character and I have spent $200 on my account. Please help me get back my account!

Thank you
You have 4 active characters and only 3 character slots. The recent restoring of a deleted character has taken you over the limit and this is why you cannot log in.

One of your characters needs to be deleted to resolve this. Which one would you like it to be?
"It was like that when I got here"

Re: I can't log in, please help!

Thank you
Issue should be fixed now, appears you had too many character and too few character slots.

I have deleted a level 7 character, if you wish it restored you will be required to contact the support team and have a free character slot.

Cheers