Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sort of screwed up

So I was mailing stuff to my alts, and wasn't paying attention to who I sent one mail to, I have no idea now :oops: . I lost a green spectral charm and an 80/10 spirit cape today, on the account DrEvil. Help otm :?

Thanks.

By the way, this happened on epona
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Sort of screwed up

Could you submit an in-game support ticket detailing the issue and ask for your mail history for the specific mail.

The support team will then be able to look through your mail history and tell you where the item went.

Cheers

So here's an update...I'm waiting out the 27-ish days for the mail, as the support team said they cannot retrieve sent mail. Nothing left but to hope they either don't log in or send it back if they do get it. Losing that stuff through a typo in the mail name... :(
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

So here's an update...I'm waiting out the 27-ish days for the mail, as the support team said they cannot retrieve sent mail. Nothing left but to hope they either don't log in or send it back if they do get it. Losing that stuff through a typo in the mail name... :(
I lost mills in one mail before and the person must've logged and retrieved cuz I never got back after being told I had to wait

Which is complete *** ***. You made this game so you can retrieve the damn mail. Excuses getting old lately.

so I have to do my piece by piece. So I had items on one character and they said that its on two characters so I got on those two and trying to get more info on where did the items went from those two characters and when I ask them "can you please tell me where the items went" they said this
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (66.74 KiB) Viewed 2493 times