Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bear with me - quest title

So I made a new toon. I'm was lvl 49 and I picked up a quest titles bear with me. Kill 5 frenzied bears on the stonvale farm north road. I'm lvl 54 now. I have grous out 5 lvls killing bears between the quest give at the key stone and the farm. I have not seen a single frenzied bear.

Please tell me if there is another north road or some trick other than just killing beats to make them spawn.

I am so bored I'm just going around killing cubs now hoping that will upset the bears into this " frenzy "

Re: Bear with me - quest title

This quest is broke, I was doing it on my Druid and in the whole time only 1 frenzied bear spawned and I was doing it for so long and I tried it the next day, I out leveled this quest fast so I never even finished it and now it's stuck in my quest list -.-
These frenzied bears are too rare for a main quest.

Hey Lio,

You should not have to kill the cubs but the large bears titled "Frenzied Bear"

It is not a status effect but a variation of the bear mob.
Thats his point, killing cubs in hope the frenzied ones spawn and the frenzy bears arent spawning
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Hey Lio,

Thats his point, killing cubs in hope the frenzied ones spawn and the frenzy bears arent spawning
No need to kill cub mobs, need to kill the full sized bears in the area to make them appear.

Hey Lio,

No need to kill cub mobs, need to kill the full sized bears in the area to make them appear.
You replied that to him saying that they already understood that. You're just like copy pasting now :lol:
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

So I made a new toon. I'm was lvl 49 and I picked up a quest titles bear with me. Kill 5 frenzied bears on the stonvale farm north road. I'm lvl 54 now. I have grous out 5 lvls killing bears between the quest give at the key stone and the farm. I have not seen a single frenzied bear.

Please tell me if there is another north road or some trick other than just killing beats to make them spawn.

I am so bored I'm just going around killing cubs now hoping that will upset the bears into this " frenzy "
Hey Lio,

To ease progression through this quest I've adjusted the spawn rates of the Frenzied Bears required for the quest in Stonevale.

These changes will be visible after the next update.
Member of the Design Team!