Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: In Game Keyboard

Some manufacturers and devices are experiencing problems and we are looking into it. With Android it is very tough to get a working implementation on all devices. Each manufacturer has their own modified implementation of the native keyboard and this tends to change with each OS version so it is a vast range of different devices that we need to try and make compatible.

We are working on it though.

Thank You
"It was like that when I got here"

I am using a Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge with the latest android firmware and have the same problem with the keyboard. I have no preview of typed dialogue nor am I able to send any messages, however I can successfully type and send 1 single character at a time which ends up looking like this:

c
h
a
t
b
r
o
k
e
n

..And to accomplish the above I have to close out of chat and open it back up after each character sent because I can't send single letters consecutively. Please fix chat!!

Please ensure that you have the most recent version of the OS and also check if there are any updates for the keyboard pending.

If these are both already up to date then I would suggest using the Multiling keyboard suggested above while we find a fix for it or Samsung update the keyboard.

Thank You
"It was like that when I got here"

Please ensure that you have the most recent version of the OS and also check if there are any updates for the keyboard pending.

If these are both already up to date then I would suggest using the Multiling keyboard suggested above while we find a fix for it or Samsung update the keyboard.

Thank You
On all my devices i purposely keep my kboard NOT updated. I use touchpal kboard and NEVER had any problems with ingame chat. Or any chat for that matter.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal