Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Missing. PLEASE READ!!! Admins too!!

So yesterday i saw my thoughtful xmas gift from Istael :) (a 50 str 50 dex 150 cunning spider helm). Today i go to my pack and i cannot find it. Also, i looked in the bank over 10 times and still no helm. I triple checked my triple check if it was in my backpack and yet again it is not there. I heard this has been happening to others since the update (new engine releasing). I am very confused on whats happening. Also should i contact otm via email? if so which one? If i contact them what will possible results be? What do you guys think happened? Would love all the possibilities you guys think. Please respond, i dont want a thoughtful present to disappear and if i dont receive it from otm again i will be buying one because that is very unfair to Istael in my opinion that his gift vanished.

World LUGH
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Re: Missing. PLEASE READ!!! Admins too!!

So yesterday i saw my thoughtful xmas gift from Istael :) (a 50 str 50 dex 150 cunning spider helm). Today i go to my pack and i cannot find it. Also, i looked in the bank over 10 times and still no helm. I triple checked my triple check if it was in my backpack and yet again it is not there. I heard this has been happening to others since the update (new engine releasing). I am very confused on whats happening. Also should i contact otm via email? if so which one? If i contact them what will possible results be? What do you guys think happened? Would love all the possibilities you guys think. Please respond, i dont want a thoughtful present to disappear and if i dont receive it from otm again i will be buying one because that is very unfair to Istael in my opinion that his gift vanished.

World LUGH
You do realize OTM put a search feature in for a reason... Right? Try that or maybe you got hacked

World LUGH
You do realize OTM put a search feature in for a reason... Right? Try that or maybe you got hacked
Just because an item went missing, doesnt mean he got Hacked. Its really frustrating to lose stuff.
Shannon - warrior

World LUGH
Just because an item went missing, doesnt mean he got Hacked. Its really frustrating to lose stuff.
maybe its om taken it. its their game they can be hat they want. they can also take your account. when you report you can't login and they will say its not my business.

Stating the obvious but maybe you are looking through inventory and not armour??

I looked through everything. I also used search tool in bank. When that didnt work i searched through it and clicked on every item to read its title.
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda