Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

register email

When I go to register email in game options an register my email it tells me successful. However when I go to my email and open the email and click on the link to confirm registration I get a error code.

This has happened to my mom and daughter as well the last update would not run so my mom uninstalled and reinstalled game. An now when they try to log in on her device it tries to create a new account .

Please help

Re: register email

When I go to register email in game options an register my email it tells me successful. However when I go to my email and open the email and click on the link to confirm registration I get a error code.

This has happened to my mom and daughter as well the last update would not run so my mom uninstalled and reinstalled game. An now when they try to log in on her device it tries to create a new account .

Please help
What email provider do you use? Yahoo? Gmail? Hotmail?

Sometimes they do funky things. I got mine successfully registered with Hotmail. You don't NEED to register your email to play the game. You can play on multiple devices with your account regardless. At least, I was able to do that before I registered with my email.
Android | Lir
Kevdo | Rogue
Master Kevin | Druid

Support@onethumbmobile.com
I think she might want to confirm the register even if you say doesn't need to for like any other issues by using in game support tool.

Definitely put a ticket in. I had this issue once and after the ticket I was able to register without seeing that error for confirmation.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

i have a slight different problem and new to this website so idk i have an old account and a new i just created im trying to reset my password for the old account i know the email and user and it sais new password sent to email but i go into my email and NO celtic heroes mail has ever reached me same with registering my new account on my old acc i use mail.com and new account im tryna use my gmail email