Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Hate Group on Celtic Heroes?

Personally I don't see how saying Israel sucks is much of a hate crime... But saying theyre monsters is a bit too far. It really depends on the context though.

Lots of American bashing by a few Canadians in herne but we just turn the cheek and keep our heads high
don't even get me started on the racism on Crom.. However if you have this problem the simple thing to do is continue to spread word! Don't spam but let it be known:)
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Re: A Hate Group on Celtic Heroes?

i think they were only kiding but stil i can say usa suck if someone doesnot agree i can yust kick him of my clan or ban him
you sir are an Idiot of very large proportions if what you said is an attack against us... The USA will always be a great country and if you hate us for it you are no different from the terrorists we have to deal with that are against how people live and kill innocents.. There is only one type of people whom I can't stand and that is someone who dislikes us for what we did in the middle east.. Let ISIS be the peacekeepers now and see how that goes. We warned what would happen if we withdrew from there. But coward countries all over the world sit and watch as thousands are slaughtered by their own mass genocide! So I will leave you with this..

our way of life is different from all of yours. Our perspective is different the way we do things is different. That's why the USA is the way it is. FREE people died for this country and anyone who disrespects it will meet my wrath. Its one to say we are different from other countries. We know that.. But to disrespect this country and the millions of people that died for it is unacceptable.

I take all attacks on the USA very personal and even if you don't mean it I proved my point.
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.