Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ridiculous

So, this is ridiculous. Is this how otm treats paying customers that has literally spent thousands on their game? I was banned, I have emailed appeals multiple times. Friends have emailed appeals. My son has emailed appeals. Sent tons of tickets. Talked to mods. To admins. Admin said they would get back with me by the end of the week. It has now been 3 months and and after everything...not one single reply by otm staff. At least tell me I'm perma banned, after the thousands I've spent....At least have the decency and courtesy to reply. There is now a petition going. It's been a few days. I am still talking to mods. I am not trying to be rude. I am frustrated after 3 MONTHS of not a single reply or answer. At this point, what else am I supposed to do? I am reporting to Apple. I will boycott all otm games, as well as my friends from here on out. Which is a big loss considering we are all adults (highly paid ones at that) It's ludicrous and hysterical to go 3 months without a reply from the staff.

Respectfully,
Dissonance 190 ranger belenus.