Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: snowbound candycane

Hi shannon :)
I don't know much about such event items, but what i've found in most cases is, White is the Rarest, Black is the second (most popular colors. Smart marketing there lol) and purple is the third rarest.
Hope this helps ;)
-BALOR-
Azog-Warrior-Level 106
Clone-Ranger-Level 63
Slick-Rogue-Level 55
Hp-Druid-Level 54
RETIRED - IOS - RHIANNON
Clone - Warrior - 109
BETA TESTING
B0RG

Ive never seen any snowbound white candy cane before, i personally prefer the purple snowbound tho :D seen a regular white but it looks very plain imo.
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !

My friend actually has a Snowbound White Candycane. I'll see if I can get you a picture ;)
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

The snowbound purple candycane was from an earlier version of the event of the christmas event. There were 3 candycane versions: red (normal), pink (uncommon), and purple (rarest). These candycanes had no level restrictions on them, so a lot of people would get the purple candycane and put it on a low level account, which was very overpowered. After OTM discovered that there was no lvl restriction, they removed the 3 candycanes, and added different ones (blue, green, white, etc...) These new candycanes are not as powerful as the original 3, and they also have correct level requirements.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.