Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: supersonic ADs

This was like that with the iOS servers aswell. Unfortunately from what I remember, is that OTM doesn't have control in this circumstance. You will actually have to contact NativeX/Trialplay/Supersonic and get them to help you further. I could be wrong, but that was the case a couple months ago.

OTM may be able to help you and lead you in the right direction though.

Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!
Last edited by Pestillence on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Sorry James, I meant to ask you as well if you can send me your username and character (in a PM will be fine) with a rough list of what you think you never got awarded plat for and I will look into this as well.

Thank You
"It was like that when I got here"

I had the same problem :cry: tried to do what they said and ask supersonic ads about it OH MY GOD. they make you go thorugh so much just to make a case! Please take a screen shot and copy the offer code and write a support ticket and make sure you fulfilled the offer blah blah blah. I'll pm you too esquilax see if I can be of any service...
-BALOR-
Azog-Warrior-Level 106
Clone-Ranger-Level 63
Slick-Rogue-Level 55
Hp-Druid-Level 54
RETIRED - IOS - RHIANNON
Clone - Warrior - 109
BETA TESTING
B0RG

Thanks Nykerian,

Would you be able to PM a screenshot of the page that shows the pending/not awarded plat?

This will help me locate the offers as it will all have the dates the offers were taken.

Thank You
"It was like that when I got here"