Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quick Question About Android

YOOO!

Beast here with a small and quick question to verify something about Celtic Heroes on Android.
Here's what I know in my knowledge.
-New server and separate servers will be made
-Update 5
-New engine
Now, what i want to know, since A LOT of us have IOS and Android, when the Android version comes out, will we be able to at some point play on IOS servers, and secondly, since i want to be able to double device, is there a possibility of me getting a device/server switch from IOS servers to Android or the other way around? Because i have made a lot of progress on m IOS device and i dont want to lose all that neither do i want to lose my clan and all my friends.
Sorry if this was answered else where!

Cheers, Beast.
Rhiannon -- Chieftain of DeathHaven
TheBeast98 -- Ranger -- lvl 150+
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta

Re: Quick Question About Android

Well, in my experience, in some mmorpg's android and ios are both on same servers, like I'd be playing on my iphone, and some dude was talking about having to log off because his random android tablet was going off. So I imagen there will be new servers just because more people are going to start playing, but every server will be able to hold IOS and Android users.But then again, I may be wrong because different games use different engiens to enable different choices like this one :/

Well, in my experience, in some mmorpg's android and ios are both on same servers, like I'd be playing on my iphone, and some dude was talking about having to log off because his random android tablet was going off. So I imagen there will be new servers just because more people are going to start playing, but every server will be able to hold IOS and Android users.But then again, I may be wrong because different games use different engiens to enable different choices like this one :/
About the most important part of the new engine is to use android and iOS devices on the same servers. However it will be extremely buggy at first. So OTM is making new servers and ironing out the bugs first. They have said eventually you will have both on the same servers.

I'm too lazy to dig up the old posts.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

About the most important part of the new engine is to use android and iOS devices on the same servers. However it will be extremely buggy at first. So OTM is making new servers and ironing out the bugs first. They have said eventually you will have both on the same servers.

I'm too lazy to dig up the old posts.
Thats sounds better then seperate servers