Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cyberbullying on me (plasmafire)

Recently in belenus, i had a mind tablet of slate with 2 people. *Name Removed* told me to keep to pass my clan chief. Next i was called for a boss in stonevale ( crunblehorn). After im done,i forgot to send mail and i logged out absent-mindedly. Next day *Name Removed* put clan message ( pass the tab or risk kick) so i hurried and mailed it. *Name Removed* said i was too slow and called me a drop stealer and a thief. I feel resentful and i did not do anything wrong. SOMEONE please HELP me.. ;(

Re: Cyberbullying on me (plasmafire)

Please do not 'name and shame' other users, as this is against the Forum Rules.

If you have an issue with a player, the first thing to do would be to block the player in question. This will prevent them from sending you any messages in-game.

More information on how to block a player, plus deal with other harassment issues, can be found here: http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 69&t=11539
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

Re: Cyberbullying on me (plasmafire)

Recently in belenus, i had a mind tablet of slate with 2 people. *Name Removed* told me to keep to pass my clan chief. Next i was called for a boss in stonevale ( crunblehorn). After im done,i forgot to send mail and i logged out absent-mindedly. Next day *Name Removed* put clan message ( pass the tab or risk kick) so i hurried and mailed it. *Name Removed* said i was too slow and called me a drop stealer and a thief. I feel resentful and i did not do anything wrong. SOMEONE please HELP me.. ;(
this clan is ridiculous, don't even give him, leave and go look for another clan. you got it from drop, it's not a scam.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK