Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

8 months later and still same issue.....

i know your prob tired of hearing about this but really its been like 8 month now since my ranger has been able to log in ever time i post this ya tell me to do the samething i try alot every day or say youll tell your programmer to look at it but nothing has been done ive wasted a fair amount of money on this game so id like some type of help please my problem is that my ranger in sulis gets stuck on the loading page at 10% and every single other character ont this same account still work and log on perfectly fine why did this happen to only of my guys ive been waiting patiently but i really want to get on him i miss sulis and would like to play there again and not have to start all over :evil: :evil: :evil: please help me by solving what the problem is with this character.... i would really appreciate it thanks for your time........

Re: 8 months later and still same issue.....

Hi, I went in and double checked the action on your account and fixed the error that was occuring.
If your character is still freezing please let me know and sorry for the deley in time. I had thought my previous fix had worked.