Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Items sold to "vendor"

I few moths ago I was told by support my items got sold to vendor. I manage to get the gold back. Please feel free to return my past items. From most expensive to least. Like diamond armor, weapon, gloves of haste and boots, and heroic Amy, camo charm, and so on ect

Thanks in advance.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

Re: Items sold to "vendor"

Please send this request using the ingame system however please be aware we can only restore items that have been dropped/sold in the past two months

I would get your camo first before anything else.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

What?!!!!!! You didn't tell me this! Why are you telling me this now. My and my friend busted our butts getting 260k with no gear or items. Your kidding me! It's been way over two months. I swear first ya server sells my items now you telling me I can't get them.
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

After 3 years decided to come back. And re reading this makes me wanna quit again. Sigh. That was so unfair.
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

Please send this request using the ingame system however please be aware we can only restore items that have been dropped/sold in the past two months
Ive mailed 9 months ago that i lost my quiver on donn, android. Still no response. Good job.

hahah two months my butt I requested from support through the ingame button and through mail and I got NO response. I vended something and wanted it returned only 2 weeks later.
Jellocube - 220 rogue - Arawn

Vincent Vega - 215 rogue - Epona
Cosyfungus - 6 mage - Epona

Lost my quiver 9 months ago, immediatly mailed otm ( lagg was so ba dand then accidentally sold my quiver in vendor). Still no response, good job, otm.