Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I have a question.

I've nearly completed the Defector quest, I only need 3 of them left: Bradon Quickblade, Issian Firecry, and Walter Notchspire.

I wanted to know if there was a good reward when you complete that quest. If so, what's the reward? I was hoping some cool weapon, good exp, or lots of gold. If you know, please post below.
Zenerius
World: Arawn
Clan: ExpatriS
Level 84 Warrior

Wow, I really need to level up....Time to grind!

Re: I have a question.

Hi, if I am not mistaken, you get 1 super combo elixer and 20k xp? Im not sure. But i THINK thats the reward...
Sorry if im wrong
Thanks!
Zenerius
World: Arawn
Clan: ExpatriS
Level 84 Warrior

Wow, I really need to level up....Time to grind!

I've nearly completed the Defector quest, I only need 3 of them left: Bradon Quickblade, Issian Firecry, and Walter Notchspire.

I wanted to know if there was a good reward when you complete that quest. If so, what's the reward? I was hoping some cool weapon, good exp, or lots of gold. If you know, please post below.
This all depends on when u finish quest u qlways get 1 super combo but xp and gold is based on lvl
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

If I remember correctly I got 50k XP, 1k gold and a book of alt...
That's what I remember it being as well. But as I am starting over, I find that things have changed for new beginners. So I guess I'll find out the reward when I complete it on this new char.