Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A guy asking for my ic number

Dear kagura, First of all, mikeetari have higher credibility than you. He is the one of the most trusted in this game or else he will be rich right now in herne, having 9 camos with him. As for you, you have one of the baddest reputation, evidence from all that have post on forums about you kagura, your past criminal activity is outstanding with duelblades.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (172.72 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

Second possibility why this you showing here is not a good solid proof, we maybe friends in real life at school talking about our lives and sharing secrets with each other. If you are smart, why did you gave out your personal information to strangers?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (203.31 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

Third possible reason, maybe that is a different mikeetari with the same charecter name as all of you know i have seen people with the same chatecter name on this game or same charecter name in another world.

The fourth possible reason, maybe you are trying to sell drugs and mikeetari is a singaporen police or wants to report to the police about this criminal activity.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (152.49 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

Final reason, (as I do not want to make you tired reading this), maybe you are the one asking for my personal information. You asked my ic number too.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (180.27 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

You also called his god rude names, that is not acceptable according to universal declaration of human rights, ICCPR article 18: Freedom of religion and belief supported by article 26 and article 20 of ICCPR.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (167.5 KiB) Viewed 1513 times

You do not know who you are dealing with, please study more law. I have fought for many political parties. There are more evidence to come but i think this is enough to defend myself from the most hated person. I trusted you kagura, i thought you were nice but i have now seen the real you. I have to say, well done for trying to make mikeetari look bad and trying to get him out of the picture but this proof you given is nothing. Ty :)